5 Reasons to Schedule a Dental Cleaning Today
Our dentists at Beau Sourire Family Dentistry always stress the importance of regular professional dental cleanings at least twice a year. There are many benefits to these regular appointments with your dentist. Read on to learn about five reasons why you should schedule a dental cleaning with us today!
- Protect your gums. A professional dental cleaning allows your dentist to clean those hard to reach areas. Especially, around your gum line where bacteria can hide. Plaque found in your gum pockets can eventually lead to gum disease. Protecting your gums is vital to keeping your teeth healthy; your gums hold the rest of your teeth in place.
- Prevent cavities. Frequent visits to your dentist give them the opportunity to check for tooth decay before they cover too much surface area. Even if you have good oral health habits, bacteria can still be prevalent.
- Check for oral cancer. Oral cancer is more common than you might think. It claims several lives each year. Protect your health and schedule a professional dental cleaning today.
- Oral health and overall health go hand in hand. If your hand or face were to be bleeding, then you would immediately try and fix it. Why is it then, that when our gums bleed we simply overlook it? Our mouth is the gateway to the rest of our body. Several diseases are found to be stemmed back to poor oral habits such as health disease, stroke, and diabetes.
- It may be free. Your health insurance plan may cover dental care as well. Our office provides affordable dental care with or without insurance coverage.
Call Beau Sourire Family Dentistry today to schedule your next professional dental cleaning. You deserve to have a healthy mouth and a healthy body. Contact our office for more information on pricing and insurance coverage.