The LDH announced that dentists can begin performing “time-sensitive” procedures. Countless published studies indicate that a person’s oral health has a SIGNIFICANT impact on his or her overall health! Dentists & hygienists play a very important role in treating inflammatory disease processes in the mouth caused by bacteria that can spread to other parts of the body and become contributors to systemic illnesses like heart disease and diabetes. Our office believes it is more important than ever to stay on top of your oral health to prevent inflammatory responses elsewhere in your body.
To help our patients feel safe and secure during your upcoming visit with, we have implemented a few changes:
- We invested in an UltraHEPA air purification unit for our reception area and installed an air filtration system throughout the office that filters out aerosol generated particles
- We will have hand sanitizer for everyone to use upon arrival
- We will “pre-screen” all of our patients and have everyone sign a COVID-19 acknowledgement form
- All patients will have their temperature taken with an infrared thermometer and then be escorted to their operatory to rinse with a 1.5% hydrogen peroxide rinse.
- Our office has ALWAYS used top of the line infection control and sterilization procedures so we will continue to maintain the highest level of decontamination processes!
Please remember to maintain social distancing and keep those accompanying you to the appointment to a minimum. We strive to provide the best experience possible for everyone that enters our office and will do our best to keep everyone safe and healthy throughout the entire appointment.
We look forward to seeing everyone again!!